Saturday, January 28, 2012

Louis Vuitton New Epi Leather Colors

Top down:
Fuchsia, Cacao, Gray Blue, Citron, Menthe, Orange, Black, Ivory, Carmine, Bleu Canard, Figue, Marine and Rubis.

To be honest, I've never been a huge fan of LV's Epi line;
I find the design and colors too serious.
But the new colors that LV introduced to the Epi line caught my attention.
It infused some youthfulness and fun into the previously rather dull-looking line,
and it's also great for the coming spring/summer season.

For those who are not very careful with your bags and purses,
the Epi line is simply perfect as it is built to resist minor bumps and scratches.

I have to admit I am one of those who are very paranoid about scratching or staining my bags,
regardless of the bag's value.
This material ought to be perfect for me.
That being said, I feel that this line will be more suited for briefcases and small leather goods,
because I prefer bags with softer leather such as lambskin.

Display at the LV boutique in Singapore

Card holder: SGD$280


No comments: