Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Hari Raya Puasa today !!
Well.. I'm just glad it's another holiday.

Had lunch at New York New York @ E-Hub , then went to meet my relatives, who just came back from Shanghai, at Tampines Mall for coffee.

Too full for dinner though... Just finish watching Heroes Season 3 episode 1.
The scene where Claire's brain was exposed is simply gross.

Anyway... I'm trying to get a new wallet now but have not really went around to look at what is nice. I think I'll prob get one with a coin compartment this time even though I have a coin pouch.
It's too much of a hassle to put my coins separately, especially when I get my change back.

I probably won't get the same monogram again this time. Will have to start looking around.
But I would prefer leather though as compared to the type of material a lot of the gucci/coach monogram wallet is made of.

Bottega V has some nice wallet but I prefer it's exotic skin types. But I guess it's gonna be pretty ex.
I really need to get one soon 'cause I'm so sick of stuffing all my coins, notes and keys into my tiny coin pouch.

No comments: