Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This week's been pretty good till now 'cause my boss is on leave. =)
But she's back tomorrow. And I'm on duty tomorrow.

My understudy is beyond hope. I seem more like his understudy sometimes.
I'm doing work while he is sleeping/ playing games/ talking on the phone or going for breaks.
If he just slacks like the rest I'm pretty fine with it, but even when I ask for his help, he is almost unwilling or at best give me a sub standard work.

I don't know if it's just pure laziness or the fact that he has not experienced any form of real military life before.
The worse part is that he is kinda my friend(there's only 4 people in my office), so it's even harder for me to be harsh towards him or rat him out to my boss.

I'm not sure if he knows any of my work or is he capable of doing them all himself when I leave.
I don't really care.
The way I see it is that if he wants to learn now, I'll guide him. But if he doesn't so be it.

However, luckily for him, I feel the need to finish up my work most of the time, so I probably won't be leaving him with much shit to clear. I'm still currently trying to clear up what was left behind by my upperstudy. Even though he left some stuff for me to clear, at least he did worked during his time in the office.
Gosh... Why did I get this kind of understudy ?


No comments: