Monday, October 13, 2008

It's 2 months more to ORD !
I really can't wait.

My new office is not too bad, except for the fact that it's really hard to get to use the computer and there is no gents on my side of the floor.
But at least I get a rather spacious table of my own, as well as 2 cabinets.

My exams are just around the corner and it's getting me really stressed out.
It's not really possible to study in my office now, well, not that it ever has been.

However it seems that I'll probably go to a private U most likely so that I can pursue what I am interested in, unless I do extremely well this time to get into NTU Comm, which I highly doubt so.
Even if I get into FASS, I have no idea what I really want to major in. Nothing really catches my
interest and that the subjects I can do are rather limited.
The only thing I wonder now is that which overseas U has a better Comm programme and a more recognised degree.
The course is pretty ex too, like the one offered by the Uni of NY, Buffalo, a 3 yrs course which cost around 58k. More than double of what a local uni offers.

If only I could go overseas to study, or have friends who are going overseas as well...





No comments: