Saturday, June 7, 2008

Oh well, I'm finally promoted to CPL after being a PTE for more than a year.
That means I'll probably be getting my back-pay very soon. Maybe next month I guess.

This is probably the first Saturday in a long while that I stayed at home. Gonna be going out for dinner soon. My family will be leaving for Vietnam next week and I'll be all alone.

We went to town yesterday to catch 'The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian'. Yup, it's the 2nd time I'm watching it.
We wanted to find a nice place for dinner but everywhere was just so crowded and we didn't have the time to wait.

Hang out for a while after the movies at Starbucks and headed home at around 2 o'clock.
There's still quite a lot of people at The Cathay when we left.

Haha... And I slept till 2pm today as well.
It feels good to be able to sleep in till past midday sometimes.

I'm trying to get myself a planner actually, but not sure which kind I should get.
It's either I'm getting a fixed notebook type, or a fancy cover with refills.
Hopefully to find it by next week.

Ooh.. and I love this wallet I saw online. But i think it's gonna be pretty expensive as well.
Not sure if I'm ready to leave my current wallet just yet.
Well.. Just some stuff to think about.


No comments: