Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Mothers' day today...

My brother and I bought my mum an oven and a hand cream. We used to oven to bake a chicken and made dessert for lunch today. We also made bacon roll with asparagus and mushroom. It was kinda fun to do cooking, well, only occasionally.

My mum actually cried today when she read our card. We didn't really expected that 'cause I actually didn't thought what we wrote we that touching. I guess it's just an emotional rush.

Anyway, didn't really do much today, watched SATC and played Maple for awhile. But its quite nice to just do nothing at home sometimes, or at least nothing important.

Have to go back to work tomorrow, dreadful as usual, but I still have quite a bit of work to complete, and I guess being busy makes time pass more quickly.

I'm so broke recently, got stuff I wanna buy but I don't really know if I should get it now. Just got my pay this weekend but sometimes I really don't know where the hell my money went to. Haha...

No comments: