Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I finally did what was perhaps the most loser-ish thing one could do today.

I watched a movie with me. Alone.

However, the funny thing was that it was kinda fun and relaxing. I've always wanted to do this but never got the guts to buy the ticket or face the usher at the door.

I decided to enjoy my day and catch up with me in town today since I was planning to shop for some stuff for myself.

I had 2 couples sitting beside me in the cinema but I really couldn't care less. It's probably not something I will be doing often but it's probably something I'd do on an anti-social day.
Well, I usually date me to Borders when I feel like being alone. There's just something rather relaxing about doing that. Kinda like spa for poor me.

Anyway, I'm starting to use the stuff yg and ws bought me this year. It's not too bad I would say but the texture needs some getting used to.
I've decided to try the new organic range from the brand as well. Yet to try it, but I'll review it in a week's time.

I'm gonna try to sleep earlier today. And that means before 12.
Ok. Time for some self-indulgent before I catch the first episode of the last season of SATC.
I so need to finish the series before I watch the movie that it premiering on the 29th.

Bye...



No comments: