Monday, January 28, 2008

There's really not much excitement going on in my life now. Everyday I wake up at 6am to go to catch the bus to camp and try to entertain myself from 730am to 530pm..

It's really not that bad, just a little boring. But boring is always better than busy or tiring.

The guys in the office have been posted out, and both are going for courses. I don't wanna go for any course. I hate being a trainee on course.
Anyway, I'm gonna be alone for the rest of the week since both ben and benjamin are attached out.

After being posted here, I realise how much I could spend on transport and food. The shuttle bus cost 4 bucks per trip, so tt means 8 bucks if I take it to and fro. And I don't eat from the cookhouse, plus the 2 breaks at 9 and 3. Goodness, I actually do not take note of how much I spend on food everyday, 'cause I don't wanna know. Being in denial helps me relief some guilt.

I guess I should learn to cherish my time here where I pretty much do nothing important, apart from some paperwork and taking phone calls.

No comments: