Thursday, November 15, 2007

A big box lying the the bottom of my wardrobe caught my attention just now. Yes, it's a box full my my CDs, VCDs, DVDs. Even though I usually would download most of my mp3s.. I do have quite alot of original stuff I realise; Most of them came about from impulse purchases I've made all these years (well, less of it nowadays).

I'm trying to copy some of them into my IPod slowly, but some of them are tough work 'cause they're stuff I burnt into CDs in the past and I did not actually label the tracks. Listening to songs I use to love in the past can be quite a joy, ( it would be even more celebrated if i could actually hear it from my sound-card-spoilt-computer directly )

The week is coming to an end and I just can't wait for the weekends to come. Weekdays in camp are just so dreadful, and it will certainly be that way until 14 dec 2008.

Anyway, I am seriously in love with the new released Crumpler Bag. I've always loved that bag but didn't buy it 'cause there wasn't a colour I like and everyone seems to be having one. But I am gonna consider buying it probably this month or so. I actually thought of only buying a new bag next year when school starts but that's like so long away from now. Well.. Shall give this some though while I'm idling away in camp. =)


No comments: