Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I had to go back to camp yesterday and for half a day today, after being on leave for more than a week.
Even though it's just a week away, there are some things which I'm starting to forget, like my own desk's number. I can memorise almost everyone's number in the unit, well, at least those whom I feel I should, but I ended up forgetting my own when someone asked me on the phone yesterday.

Anyway, I'm gonna be on leave again till next Thursday. Guess it's a good time to be away now that there's a sudden increase in work load due to a certain issue from a certain office across the island.

It's quite interesting to see how the dynamics are in my office these days. I prefer to be watching it from the sidelines though. I have just too much on my mind now to be bothered with anything that goes on within those fences.

Today's probably the last day I see Jason in camp also, or should I say as an NSF. Hopefully we'll come back for reservice together, but first I need to ORD.

My late nights have indeed taken a toll on my complexion. My right eye is still red now; I'm not quite sure if it's an infection or whatever. I certainly hope not. But I decided to wear my glasses to office today instead.


Having 4 more papers to go next week. I can't wait for all of this to be over.

No comments: