Sunday, October 21, 2007

This week has been a rather horrible week for me.
Big changes happen in my life just yesterday, but I would say I kinda anticipated this to come. Kinda having mixed feelings, I'm sure I'll miss it but on the other hand I'm quite glad that this has ended and I'll just have to learn to deal with it. Perhaps move on with things more important and exciting in my life.

I'm not sure if I've made the right decision but I hope I did and wouldn't regret. Even though I really miss it, but at this point I don't think I want to go back to the past again. I am gonna be more alone now I guess but I can't wait to see what is awaiting ahead of me.

I have so much more important things which I have to settle at this point in my life, and I have so little time to do all of them 'cause I'm stuck in camp 5 days a week. I feel I've kinda missed out on catching up with my friends for quite a while and perhaps now is the time for me to do that.

I've done this before, I should be able to get through this again this time.. I hope.

No comments: