Friday, May 20, 2011

Cartier Trinity Ring



Definitely my favorite amongst all its competition.
In fact, it is one of the main reasons I am such a fan of Cartier.
What's not to love? The little red box, the fine jewelry and the air of elegance it exudes.

The 3-in-1 ring combination comprising of yellow, pink and white gold is simply stunning.
Featured above is the classic trinity ring in its most original form and most dazzling form.




More recently, Cartier continues to buff up their trinity ring collection by including more modern designs.
The bands are slimmer and it offers a 3-bands, 5-bands and 7-bands design.
These new designs are indeed intriguing but personally, I still prefer the original 3-bands ring.
It's not called trinity for nothing.

Now... If only I could lay my hands, or finger, on it.



No comments: