Friday, January 8, 2010

My holidays are almost over. NO... ... !!!!
I feel like I barely had enough rest and the new semester is already lurking uncomfortably close around the corner. One last week end before school starts again. I'm so not ready.
I wish I had more time for what has just started.
It's pretty good now I guess, feels very comfortable.
Not too certain if the feeling is mutual though; I hope it is.
It's been quite awhile since I've felt this way. I'm excited but don't want to get ahead of myself too.

I can already imagine the horror when the new semester begins. Trying to get all the textbooks and notes, figuring out what the hell is the lecturer talking about, new project groups and assignments. The list goes on and on.

Shall try to finish season 4 of Brothers and Sisters before the school starts.


No comments: