Wednesday, December 2, 2009




I finally decided to get the Prada Infusion D'Homme for myself.
Been looking around for a cologne that I like. It was between this and Osmanthus by The Different Company, but I chose this instead. It has a very distinctive top note that smells kinda soapy and settles really well.
"Infusion d’Homme begins with citrus, neroli and soapy (yet fresh) iris and proceeds quickly to notes of silky incense, cedar and a “burnt-vanilla” benzoin note."

I don't like scent that are too common, ie CK One.
Yes, it's definitely a crowd pleaser and I use to wear it too but I just feel that too many people are using it.

As for the after-shave, I've always wanted to try one and this smells really good. A good alternative for cologne and it has moisturizing benefits too. Desperately needed it yesterday after tanning at Sentosa. My legs are kinda red and a little sore now after they were acquainted with the sun yesterday. It's been quite awhile since I went tanning.

2 items off my shopping list for now. There's still lots of things I wanna buy, but have too little $ to do so.
Will hunt for more affordable clothing next. Saw this bag yesterday at Daniel's place. Gorgeous. Will go see if the store still sells it.


No comments: