Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm damn bored at work... !!
Running out of websites to surf, when I should be working.

Oh, I'm so glad that Kris Allen is the winner for American Idol Season 8.
I like him much better than Adam Lambert actually.

Saying that adam can sing songs with a wide range is an understatement indeed.
But his screaming antics get a little boring after some time.

However, I do love his performance for the finals, especially his rendition of Mad World.
And the song for the finalists, No Boundaries, is more suited for Adam, at least in the case of the season's finale, whereby Kris struggled with the high notes.
I feel it's kinda unfair to him though; but since he won, it doesn't really matter anymore.

I can't wait to go home to catch the results show tonight. =)



No comments: