Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Went to Changi Village to have the famous Nasi Lemak on thursday with shawn and ben. Just look at the queue. Doesn't the food just look delicious. wuahaha... It's been quite some time since I last went there to have the Nasi Lemak; It's simply too far away and I have no idea how to get there by public transport as well.



After that we went to Changi Beach to hang out... We brought 2 big bags of rambutan and mangosteen with us to the beach as well. Haha.



Friday...
Went to Carnivore at Vivo to have dinner. The food there is pretty good, it's Brazilian buffet where they bring out different kind of meat to your table at intervals and cut a slice for you on the spot. The salad bar was not bad too...

Gonna go try out other nice food joints at Vivo soon. There seem to be a pretty good selection of restaurants and cafes there.


Saturday...
I went to catch the MagicBox at the esplanade in the afternoon. Haven't been to the esplande for quite some time. I love that place, especially during weekdays afternoon. Too bad I don't have the chance to visit during that period of time.


Quite a lot happened this weekend. Don't really wish to talk about it though. It's a little too much for me to handle. Just too complicated. I can only try not to think of it and distract myself with other stuff that's going on.







No comments: